Why Kağıthanedistrict and what are the advantages of investing in?
What is the reason for naming the Kağıthane?
Istanbul's Kağıthane district was called by this name; In relation to the name of a streams that flows into the Golden Horn in Istanbul, and it had a rich history in the days of the Ottoman Empire because of its beauty and unique nature.
Kağıthane is one of the best residential places ; Because of its scenic beauty of green spaces and streams, and its proximity to the calm vital places in Istanbul.
Real estate prices in Kağıthane ?
The prices of apartments per square meter in Kağıthane properties range between 4 thousand and 9 thousand Turkish liras, while the price in some famous projects reaches 12 thousand Turkish liras, and the data indicates that the apartments of 2 + 1, 1 +1 and 3 + 1 types faced with great interest from investors and those wishing to own property in the region.
You can view our projects in Kağıthane , click here.
The location of Istanbul's Kağıthane?
- The Kağıthane is located on the European side of Istanbul, surrounded by the Sariyer district to the north, and the famous Besiktas district to the northeast.
- As for the east, there is the Sisli district, and to the southwest the Beyoğlu district, which is famous for Taksim Square and Istiklal Street.
- To the west lies the area of Ayyub Sultan, famous for the mosque and tomb of the great companion Abu Ayyub Al-Ansari. However, the Kağıthane area overlooks a short coastline that reaches the Golden Horn.
- This means that the Kağıthane district is centrally located among the most vital areas in Istanbul, and this distinguished location has attracted investors from all over, whether Turkish or foreign.
- This led to the rapid urban development in the region and the establishment of many modern projects, making the Kağıthane area a pioneering business center in the present and the future.
Transportation in the Kağıthane ?
The highways that cross the Bosphorus and connect between the Bosphorus Bridge and the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge pass through the Kağıthane region. These roads include:
- The highway (1-0) passes through Sisli to the south
- The highway (2-0) cuts through the northern part of the Kağıthane district in an east-west direction
- There is another highway between Okmeydanı and Hasdal that connects the two previous roads together
- One of the two highways connecting the new airport to the center O-2 (TEM) in the Hasdal district via Kemerburgaz and Göktürk has been merged.
The M7 metro line passes through it, which extends from Mecidiyeköy to Mahmubey, which opened in 2020, and connects 6 districts: Gazi Osman Pasha, Sultan Gazi, Esenler, Kathaneh and Şişli.
As well as the opening of the M11 metro line in near future, which will extend from Istanbul's new airport to Gitepe, passing through the Kağıthane district.
Advantages of real estate investment in Istanbul Kağıthane district?
If you read the article carefully, you will immediately realize the many advantages of real estate investment in Kağıthane , and we will mention to you the reasons that make it one of the best suitable places for family housing and investment:
- Istanbul Kağıthane is centrally located among the most vital districts of Istanbul such as Sisli, Besiktas, Beyoglu and Eyup district.
- The beauty and tranquility of the area
- Quality of educational and health services
- There are many international schools and universities
- The new metro line that will reach the airport will lead to an increase in real estate prices in the region, and an increase in urban development in the region
- The large number of vital highways that connect the Kağılhane district to the rest of Istanbul and Turkey
Contact your real estate advisor now for more details via WhatsApp
To see the projects we have the best investment areas
Turkish Citizenship in One Click
Get your Turkish Citizenship by investing $250,000 now