Apartments for sale in Istanbul
Number of Block
Number of Flat
Why this project
Features of the project area YÜCELPARK :
- The project is located in the Kartal district, which is one of the best area in Istanbul in terms of health and education services, as the area has several components that made it the second most profitable district in Istanbul.
- It is considered the richest neighborhood in Istanbul in terms of health and education, where Suleiman Shah University, Ozcan Sabanci College of Health Sciences of Marmara University and Maltepe University Nursing Institute are located within the region. The neighborhood also includes 4 government hospitals, 3 private hospitals and 9 medical centers.
General information about the project YÜCELPARK :
- City: Istanbul
- Region: Kartal
- Type: Residential apartments
- Delivery date: 2023
Detailed information about the project YÜCELPARK :
- The project consists of 10 buildings
- Available types in the project: 1+1/2+1/3+1/4+1 with areas starting from 53.32 meters up to 158.14 square meters
- The number of apartments in the project: 114 apartments.
Project Features YÜCELPARK :
- 60% of the project area is green areas and services for the project
- Distinctive sea views starting from the third floor
- Only 100 meters from the Marmaray metro line connecting the two sides of Istanbul
- Only 5 minutes from the E5 motorway
- The project is surrounded by many luxury commercial malls, as well as public and private schools and universities
- The project includes an open swimming pool - gym - sauna and steam room - indoor cafeteria
- Green spaces and private places to sit
- In terms of transportation, the region has a strong transportation network that connects it to all parts of Istanbul
- The neighborhood is located 15 kilometers from Sabiha International Airport, and the E5 road passes through it, the main road leading to the Fatih Sultan Mehmet
- Bridge and the Bosphorus Bridge. It also has a metro station located on the Kadikoy line, in addition to the coastal road between Baghdad, Tuzla and Bostanci, and the express train between Istanbul and the capital Ankara.
You can read the following two articles to learn more about this topic
- Real estate appraisal in Turkey
- Advantages of getting residency by buying property
- Investment opportunity in Kağıthane and the advantages
To know more about life and information about Turkey, you can see the following articles:
- What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship in return for buying a property?
- Important amendments to obtaining Turkish citizenship by buying property
- What are the documents required to open a bank account in Turkey?
Please connect with our seasoned Real Estate advisors via WhatsApp.
To view our projects and to get guidance about the best investment areas.
Sizes and prices
|1+1||1||53 - 54 ㎡||3718000 - 3959000|
|2+1||2||82 - 95 ㎡||4976500 - 6789500|
|3+1||2||111 - 132 ㎡||8325000 - 9934500|
|4+1||2||158 ㎡||10952000 - 11211000|
Price last update:
Start your life not in a new villa, but in a new life in the Omerli Palaces. We offer more than just a villa with high ceilings, b...
A residential project for a distinctive life and unique beauty in addition to the distinctive landscapes, except for its proximity...