Number of Block
Number of Flat
Why this project
Features of the project area Flamingo Alkent:
- Buyukcekmece (Turkish: Büyükçekmece) is located on the European side of Istanbul.
- It is adjacent to Beylikdüzü, Esenyurt, and Silivri districts on the west, on the north by Çatalca and Arnavutköy districts, and on the south by the Marmara Sea.
- It covers an area of 196 km, and includes 5 sections and 24 neighborhoods.
General information about the Flamingo Alkent project:
- City: Istanbul
- Region: Buyukcekmece (Turkish: Büyükçekmece)
- Type: apartments
- Delivery date: 2024.
Features of the Flamingo Alkent project:
- The Kent Flamingo invites you to a happy and enjoyable life with an area of 28000 square meters
- Two buildings with 494 apartments of different sizes and types of 1 + 1 to 3 + 1 and 22 commercial stores so that you can experience a life with your loved ones in the heart of Istanbul.
- 24/7 security services, social activity areas, shopping stores, nice view balcony, ponds, sports saloons, tennis and basketball courts, unique nature, lake and sea view, office and commercial areas, central location, your home and work in one place .
Project Payment Plans Flamingo Alkent:
- 35% down payment - 24 months installments
- 50% down payment - 30 months installments
- When you pay the full price in cash, you get a 15% discount.
You can read the following two articles to learn more about this topic
- Real estate appraisal in Turkey
- Advantages of getting residency by buying property
- Investment opportunity in Kağıthane and the advantages
To know more about life and information about Turkey, you can see the following articles:
- What are the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship in return for buying a property?
- Important amendments to obtaining Turkish citizenship by buying property
- What are the documents required to open a bank account in Turkey?
Sizes and prices
|1+1||1||84 - 94 ㎡||2626000 - 3470000|
|2+1||2||156 - 164 ㎡||4655000 - 6075000|
|3+1||2||189 - 241 ㎡||5585000 - 8847000|
Price last update: